WHAT IS AN EQUIP?
An Equip is a NCMI conference where Christian believers gather to be envisioned and encouraged. The heart of the NCMI translocal team is to equip pastors, leaders, and members of local churches to further our mission of knowing Jesus and making Him known.
Ephesians 4:11-13 New International Version (NIV)
11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christmay be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
What you need to know if you are a non-resident of Lesotho
1. You will need a valid passport which only expires 6 months after planned exit from Lesotho.
2. If travelling with children under 18 you will need:
Unabridged birth certificate
Letter of permission signed by both parents (unless both parents are present)
Copy of passport/ID of both parents (unless both parents are present)
3. Certified copy of vehicle log book if you are the owner of the vehicle crossing the border.
4. Police letter if driving someone else's vehicle.
5. Please consult here for a the latest Covid-19 requirements.
INFO FOR NON-RESIDENTS
We recommend the following accommodation options when travelling to Maseru, however please note that the organisers of NCMI Lesotho Equip are providing recommendations only and all bookings MUST be done directly with the establishments themselves. There are also other very good options in Maseru including Airbnb.